Care & Cleaning
Helmet Care & Cleaning
- Use warm water and mild soap to clean any of the face-guard components
- Thoroughly rinse after cleaning with cold or warm water to remove any soap residue.
- Gently shake to remove excess water
- Let air dry
- Face-guard and it’s components should not be exposed to or stored near common household cleaners, cleaning solvents, bug sprays,paints, chemicals, fertilizers or liniments.
- Do not store your Helmet in direct sunlight or in any area where the temperature could exceed 130°F or 54°C (e.g. interior of vehicle).
- Do not leave exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Vest Care & Cleaning
- Where applicable remove the interior padding of the vest prior to washing (e.g. all phoenix performance vests have removable padding).
- Hand wash the interior lining and pads with cold water and mild soap
- Hand wash your vest in cold water using a mild soap
- Hang your vest and interior padding to air dry
- Machine wash
- Dry your product using heat (e.g. Dryer)
- Do not hang to dry in direct sunlight
- Do not bleach
- Do not Iron
- Do not Dry Clean